For Approved Adopters Only
To pay an adoption fee online, you must meet these requirements:
- • Be an approved applicant
- • Have met the dog and the dog's foster
- • Have been approved by the foster to adopt the dog
- 1) When you are approved to adopt, the foster will email you instructions to pay the adoption fee. To pay the fee online, please reference those detailed instructions to guide you through the checkout process to pay this fee online.
- 2) Select the dog's age from the dropdown menu.
- 3) Fill in the Name of the Dog your Adopting and RAGOM Number in the form. We require this information to process the adoption fee appropriately.
- 4) If you choose to spay/neuter: add this to your cart
- 5) Once your order has been placed, you will receive confirmation email at the address you provided. This is your proof of payment. Print out the email and give it to the foster when you pick up your dog. Or, you may forward the confirmation email to the foster. Be sure the foster has received it before you go to the adoption to get your dog.