You are required to pay a non-refundable $25 app processing fee because of the time and effort required to place a rescued golden into a new family.
If you prefer to mail in your $25 application fee, please make your check payable to RAGOM and send it to the address below. (Please note "Adoption Application Fee" in the memo of your check and make sure that the name on the check matches the name on the application):
5800 Baker Road - Suite 120
Minnetonka MN 55345
After we receive your non-refundable application payment of $25:
- We will have a home visit volunteer contact you to schedule a convenient time for a home visit. Depending on the location of your home and the availability of volunteers in your area, it can take from one to four weeks to schedule the appointment.
Because it can take a while to get a home visit for you, it is important that you fill out the application as soon as possible. If you cannot fill out the application sometime within the next 48 hours please let us know, so we can pass that information along to the foster home. If we don’t get your application in over 48 hours without any notification, they may move along to another family.
- If you have questions on the status of your home visit, you can contact the Home Visit Coordinator at email@example.com.
While you are waiting patiently for the home visit volunteer to contact you, please get ready for your new companion by:
- Sitting in on one or two positive motivational obedience classes
- Deciding on an obedience school
- Reading "The Culture Clash" by Jean Donaldson (can be found at online bookstores like Amazon.com)
- Enjoying the information on our website
Because of the volume of applications we receive, we will be communicating with you primarily by email. Occasionally, spam filters will block our email addresses so please check your spam folders periodically. We will always be in contact with you in a maximum of three to four weeks. If you haven't heard from us by then, it's likely that we have been trying unsuccessfully to contact you; please email or call to check on the status of your application.