For Approved Adopters Only
To pay an adoption fee online, you must meet these requirements:
• Be an approved applicant
• Have met the dog and the dog's foster
• Have been approved by the foster to adopt the dog
• Have received a password from the foster
1. When you are approved to adopt the dog, the foster will give you a password to use when making your payment through this page.
2. Select the dog's age from the dropdown menu above.
3. Click "Add to Cart" and fill out the forms on the resulting pages.
4. In the Gift Message window, provide:
• Name of dog you're adopting
• RAGOM number
• Password you received from the foster
5. Once your order has been placed, you will receive confirmation email at the address you provided. This is your proof of payment. Print out the email and give it to the foster when you pick up your dog. Or, you may forward the confirmation email to the foster. Be sure the foster has received it before you go to get your dog.